Electronic Healthcare Record (EHR) Partner.
Ensuring your electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) is Secure and Compliant.
The Healthcare IT services we provide:
- Partners with IT software companies.
- Software selection and implementation.
- IT Services for Medical Offices
- EHR Adoption Incentives (Stimulus)
- Meaningful Use Compliance.
A stable, properly functioning computer network ensures your EMR/EHR/HIS/PMS software functions properly, increases efficiency, lowers costs, shortens the billing cycle, and frees up your staff to concentrate on patient care.
Here’s how Denova Medical, Inc. will help:
- Protect your electronic resources – and ensure legally mandated privacy.
- Increase staff members’ productivity, so they can focus on patients.
- Verify software is properly integrated for dependability.
- Ensure your computer network is solid and reliable.
If you’re looking for reasonably priced, professional technology management, you’ll be interested in the services Denova Medical, Inc. has to offer.
Network Planning, Installation, and Support for Medical Offices
Reduce Costs and Inefficiencies With a Single Vendor for IT Service and Medical Equipment Service
Often neglected by EMR / EHR vendors is the Information Technology (IT) issues associated with an EMR / EHR implementation; workstations, tablets, servers, (or will you go the ASP hosted route?), connectivity and other issues. Ensuring that your vendor can supply the systems needed to provide the stability, speed, and security of the systems infrastructure of your practice should be a key consideration in your choice of an EMR / EHR vendor and, subsequently EMR software.
Denova Medical, Inc. is focused on the success of your practice and your IT implementation. Denova Medical considers our EMR / EHR implementation strategy to be a complete end-to-end solution. We consider all aspects of your systems, clinical workflow, and network infrastructure before suggesting a solution for your medical office.
Why Should Our Practice Use Denova Medical For Our I.T.?
Denova Medical aims to be a single solution technology vendor for ambulatory physician practices in the Buffalo-Niagara Region. With this in mind, Denova Medical offers IT support to our EMR / EHR and Practice Management software customers as a value-added service. Using Denova Medical as your hardware vendor reduces the cost and inefficiencies associated with communication issues between disparate vendors. For example, it is sometimes difficult to determine if a problem is IT or software related. With Denova Medical, your practice makes a single phone call. If you have 2 or more vendors in the mix, confusion and finger-pointing can sometimes result, with the practice incurring the cost associated with the extra time spent to sort through the issue.
Partial List of IT Services
- Network planning and configuration. Your network is installed and maintained by seasoned and certified IT engineers with significant experience in configuration, maintenance, security, and workflow.
- Hardware. Supplying and supporting servers, workstations, laptops and tablet PCs, printers, monitors, and all associated peripherals – Denova Medical can help.
- Business Systems. Denova Medical has been managing business systems for a variety of customers for over 15 years. We make it our business to make sure your business has the tools and technology to succeed in today’s ever-changing market conditions. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner as well as a Microsoft Small Business Specialist.
Medical Practice IT Support
Network Installation and Configuration – Let us help your practice save valuable time and money by having our expert IT team help install your network. Our staff will assist in recommendations and best practices for workstations, servers, printers, wireless networking, scanners, and other equipment.
HIPAA Security Support
Clearly, ensuring the integrity and security of patient data is absolutely critical. Our team is CISCO certified and will ensure the security of your system, both from internal and external intruders. Our state-of-the-art data center is among the best and most secure data centers in the country.
For practices hosting software in a client/server environment, adhering to a thoughtfully planned out backup and disaster recovery plan is essential.
Why EMR / EHR ?
If you’ve been waiting to deploy advanced healthcare technology at your practice because of cost and complexity barriers, the wait is over.
Now there’s a better way: Allscripts MyWay.
Now every medical practice, regardless of size, can enjoy the same technology advantages as the largest enterprise operation. Allscripts MyWay is a comprehensive “right sized” solution that gives small practices and even solo practitioners the key application features and functions necessary for Electronic Medical Records / Electronic Health Records (EMR / EHR), Practice Management, and Claims Management.
Importantly, an Allscripts MyWay solution also delivers three attributes that are usually missing from advanced healthcare applications:
Simplicity, Completeness, and Affordability.
- Simple – intuitive, easy to learn, and even easier to use. Created to work the way you do. MyWay software offers unique features like adaptive learning, customization on the fly, and a template-free workflow that matches the way providers practice medicine.
- Complete – an integrated solution that enhances clinical, business, and financial performance with EMR / EHR, Practice Management, and Claims Management capabilities.
- Affordable – choose between a hosted offering (use the software application as a service), or an on-premise solution (installed on a server at your site). You’ve got the flexibility to pick the best approach for your practice to balance capital budgets, equipment, operating costs, and your own information technology expertise.
Created to work the way you do… MyWay solutions offer unique performance capabilities that match the way you like to work. Contact us Now! To schedule your Free Practice Discovery Audit.
Ensuring your electronic protected healthcare information (ePHI) is secure and compliant.
Denova Medical, Inc. understands the complexities of implementing healthcare IT in a busy medical practice. Our HIPAA compliant software is integrated for speed and reliability while maintaining optimal up time for your staff.
Denova Medical, Inc. healthcare solutions include:
- EHR software partners
- Linking clinical systems
- Telemedicine technologies and Remote Monitoring
- HIPAA-compliant security and remote data backup
- Meaningful use compliance
- Remote/offsite IT services
Electronic Health Records (EHRs) – Denova Medical partners with EHR software providers to offer you a range of ready to use IT products. In addition, we offer HIPAA-compliant remote data backup for all electronic health record programs.
Advanced Voice Recognition Technology – AVR technology eliminates costly, inefficient medical transcription services. Capture every detail of every patient encounter with state-of-the-art voice recognition technology. As you dictate, the software instantly and accurately converts your comments into detailed, precise documents. You can also use voice commands to note patient encounters, print prescriptions, enter diagnosis and procedure codes, place orders for diagnostics, and fax referral letters.
Document Management – With a comprehensive document management system, your office can scan and electronically store all paper records. With just a click of the mouse you can electronically access historical documents, freeing up costly office space and saving time.
To build a solid healthcare IT network, you need to start with the right foundation. From the basic infrastructure to workstations, executive laptops and more, our team of healthcare minded IT professionals will work to ensure that your network is built and integrated properly to best meet your EHR and PMS needs.
II From the inside, out
Before we start building your IT network infrastructure, we verify that the physical wiring is up to specifications and install new cable runs as needed. From cabling to access points, and switches to routers, we use only the highest quality medical grade components to build your network infrastructure. We will evaluate your existing hardware to reuse in the new network.
III Assembling the pieces
Beginning with your server hardware platform, Denova Medical, Inc. will put together the hardware and software components that will form the framework for your network. Each component of your system is tested to ensure the proper configuration, integration and optimal performance. Denova Medical also offers Offsite Backup and Proactive Monitoring to help maintain the integrity of your new network infrastructure.
IV Applications Build
Once your hardware and software framework is in place, your Denova Medical, Inc. will install software backbone of your network, such as healthcare and business-critical applications that keep your medical practice running. These can include:
- Network file and remote printing services
- User directory and authentication services
- Email and collaboration software
- Content management software
- Web applications
- Network security and anti-virus software
- Accounting systems
- Database applications
- Remote access software
- Network backup
V After Sale Support
You can count on Denova Medical, Inc. to back you up for technical support, preventive maintenance and emergency repairs. This is our expertise and it can be integrated with our medical equipment programs giving you the benefits of having all your technology supported by one source. We have the capability to combine your staffs training and in-service for IT and medical equipment. From computers to defibrillators, it its electronic we got it.